This is the first annual convening for DE Math Bridge partners in the federal EIR grant. This event (co-hosted by project leads CVHEC, College Bridge, and the Rand Corporation) will lay the foundation for the project and launch our multi-year, intersegmental collaboration. This event will have both “getting to know you” and “roll up your sleeves and go to work” sessions.
In the morning, you will create a regional, intersegmental alignment of your student success goals with the partners in your attendance area. In the early afternoon, you will collaborate in a job-aligned community of practice to lay the foundational work for the project.
Throughout the sessions, you will connect with the entire Central Valley group to build a unified project plan.
Please identify your college team members for the communities of practice (CoP’s) below and make sure they join us. We will be forming and creating plans in the following CoP’s:
- Leadership CoP (Admins)
- Student Recruitment CoP (Counselors & Advisors)
- Curriculum & Assessment (College & High School Math Teachers)
- Institutional Research (IR & Data Staff)
- Event PPT – CV Math Bridge Kick-off 5.18.23
- Google Drive For This Project
- Liaisons – Mike Beam PPT
- Math Bridge – State of Math – Lynn Cevallos PPT
- CB_Dinuba Success Story
- Data Elements
- DE Math Bridge Timeline 2023-24
- MOU_EIR_DE Bridge
- Partner Clusters
- Partner College Math Course Sequences
- Student Recruitment and Selection Process
See You Soon
Registration for CV Math Bridge Kick-Off is free.
Please contact Angel Ramirez, CVHEC Operations Manager, for more information at 559.292.0576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.